The scientific excellence and well-being initiative fosters excellence, well-being and mental strength among researchers. This weekend serves as time for current and prospective contributors of the initiative to think about how the initiative could evolve.
Especially, we want
- Build team spirit
- Network and get new ideas and perspectives
- Brainstorm ideas for events
- Reflect on the goal of the initiative and how to move it forward
- Get a motivational kick and build momentum
- Onboard new people interested in contributing to the initiative
- “Untime” (Open space and time which participants will fill with their topics and wishes)
- Cooking together, Bonfire evening, with outdoor cooking
- Brainstorming/creative session
- Meditation/mindfulness practice
- Session to reflect on and define the vision of the initiative
- Teambuilding (e.g some outdoor games)
- Leisure time (e.g. small hike, …)
When, Where Start: Friday, May 13th, End: Sunday, roughly 16:00
We go food shopping for our jointly cooked meals in Turbenthal. Afterwards we do a shuttle by car to our location: https://www.gruppenhaus.ch/de/haus/partyhaus/neugueetli-steinenbach/400
What to bring?
- Sleeping bag (if you dont have one, contact Flo)
- Whatever you need for the weekend.